Dunsley sleeps two people in comfort, with ample room to relax over three floors (and, on sunny days and warm evenings, in the private front yard)
There is no mobile phone reception in Staithes but Dunsley has a telephone which you are welcome to use on an honesty-payment basis. We provide free WiFi broadband, so you can also Skype from your computer. Prices include linen, towels (a bath, hand and face towel per person), utilities and a Welcome tray (tea/coffee/milk/biscuits made in Whitby) - plus a coal fire laid ready in winter, with more coal supplies in the yard bunker. Free parking is also available.
For bookings or availability, please contact Duncan or Judy:
email@example.com or call 01751 417371 / 07876 433582
Apologies: our calendar doesn't work with Smartphones. To check availability on your phone, please click HERE. .
* Full week: 7 nights, Friday-Friday, or Monday to Monday
* Short breaks: 3 nights Friday-Monday, or 4 nights Mon-Fri. Through Dec and Jan, 2 night breaks are available, @ £200
* Other durations (eg 2 nights @ £200, early/late departure possible depending on days) considered within 10 days of holiday start date.
* Payment by cheque, bank counter credit, internet transfer, or Paypal
* Dunsley is non-smoking and has sensitive, hard-wired smoke alarms...
* Sorry, but Dunsley is not suitable for babies or children. We cannot accept pets.
* Please read Terms & Conditions
CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS ON LAST-MINUTE AVAILABILITY.
6 Oct - 2 Nov £380 £285
3 Nov - 21 Dec £330 £250
22 Dec - 28 Dec £450
29 Dec - 1 Jan 2018 4 nts £420 3 nts £375
2 Jan - 8 Feb £330 £250
9 Feb - 29 March £360 £270
30 March - 5 April (Easter) £400 £300
6 April - 17 May £380 £285
18 May – 14 June £400 £300
15 June - 12 July £450 £335
13 July - 30 August £475 £350
31 Aug - 4 Oct £425 £320
5 Oct - 1 Nov £380 £285
2 Nov - 20 Dec £330 £250
21 Dec - 27 Dec £450 5 nts £420 4 nts £375
28 Dec - 3 Jan £475 4 nts £400 3 nts £375
Booked (blocked dates are nights; arrival and departure days are Monday and Friday
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTING DUNSLEY COTTAGE
The rental contract is between the hirer and the property owners and is subject to the following conditions.
1. Upon receipt of your £100 deposit we will send confirmation of your booking and date for payment balance, which is six weeks before arrival date. Where booking is made less than six weeks before arrival, full payment is required.
2. In the event of a cancellation the booking fee is forfeited and if the cancellation is less than six weeks before arrival a refund will only be made if the property can be re-let. For this reason hirers are strongly advised to take out holiday insurance cover.
3. We provide high quality, clean accommodation and would ask for your co-operation to undertake to leave the cottage in the same general order in which it was found.
4. The owners are to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy.
5. Accommodation is only for the two adults named during the booking process.
6. Baggage and personal belongings are at owners risk at all times.
7. The property is available from 3pm on the day of arrival and we ask visitors to vacate the cottage by 10.30am on day of departure.
8. All bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided. We do not provide beach towels.
9. The price is fully inclusive of utilities including electricity and broadband. It does not include use of the telephone, which is available for guest use on a pay-per-call basis.
10. Dunsley Cottage is a non-smoking property and no pets are allowed.
Requested but not confirmed
so possibly available
Dates shown with white background are the nights available to book
Your hosts Duncan & Judy